Wednesday, March 28, 2012

still "need" to do things

What a busy week! Monday night was the concert (remember? I may have mentioned it), last night I had Bible study, tonight I finished my crochet project (pictures will be taken in natural light tomorrow), and tomorrow night I have a committee meeting. Friday night I'll be at my parents preparing for the baby shower on Saturday that we're throwing for my sister.

I did manage to bake a cake for Gary, his last one of the twelve desserts!!

I have yet to clean.

My office is a disaster.

Bill walked in today, looked around and said, "it's a good thing we moved that printer off your desk so you could have more room..."

More room to spread out. It's that Flat Surface Syndrome. *sigh* I can't help it.

I have a lot going on right now.

I'm organizing our Installation Banquet for Quota (that's in April).

I was on the nominating Committee (that's done, now I just need to file those papers) for Quota.

I need to register for Annual Conference for church.

I need to go through the stack of magazines and recycle them after cutting out the recipes I want to try.

I'm looking for a new job.

Did I mention Skylar is coming to visit for Spring Break?

And I've stayed up way too late the last two nights, so good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment