Friday, March 16, 2012

For Friday

I didn't blog yesterday.

I was busy. I had a list of things to accomplish, and I'll proudly tell you that I crossed all of them off.

I baked an oatmeal cake for Emil (Gary has also requested an oatmeal cake, that will get baked next week), I cleaned the bathrooms, ran the vacuum, read my Bible study, wrote note cards, washed dishes, took my walk, did my yoga and other exercises, made dinner (petite filets with goat cheese and angel hair pasta with homemade alfredo) and went to a wedding rehearsal.

I'll let the cat out of the bag: I'm training (shadowing, apprenticing) to be the Wedding Coordinator at our church. It was sort of a secret because the woman who has been doing it would like to retire. But she's met with some disagreement. Since she's training me it's no surprise that she (like me) does what she wants. She is 100% behind my training. But she needed to let the appropriate people know ahead of time. I think they all know now. If not, I don't think they read my blog and if they do, they know now.

I am going to post-post this, because I have a Saturday post. I don't want you to be confused because I wrote it today (Saturday), not yesterday (Friday), but I posted it to look like it was done on Friday, but it was really posted Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment