Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday, a day of recovery

I should be doing laundry. Instead I am looking at the photos being posted on Facebook from the Philly trip.

I thought I'd let you know how much money I found while I was gone (click here if you don't remember my other post about change). I ended up finding about $0.47! About because I may have found another penny or two. But that's a close estimate.

My apologies to the man who got stuck behind me when I found a penny on my way out of Meijer this morning. I had just gone in to buy yogurt and on my way out I saw the penny halfway under the threshold. I stopped to pick it up, but couldn't pick it up because I had on my gloves. So I had to take a glove off. By this time the man behind me realized what I was doing.

So don't ever get angry with a person if they stop to pick up a penny. You never know when that person might be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment