Sunday, August 31, 2014

Saturday

This is where we were on Saturday:
 We were at the Gilmore Car Museum.

You can read more about it since I linked it for you. I won't bore you with history or how many cars they have. What I do want to share is that for as long as it's been around Bill and I have never been there. And we've been back in West Michigan for eight years and this was our first visit.

It was amazing. Particularly if you like/appreciate cars. More specifically classic cars.

We went with Nancy and Dave (who live in Kalamazoo). Nancy has been there with her parents because they are MG owners. Dave was also a first-timer. Although, there are so many cars, Nancy pointed out that she did not remember seeing many of them.

We definitely got our value (we had buy one get one free admission coupons) and were there for about three and a half hours. We didn't make it through the entire exhibit but we had to leave because they were closing.

There is a new exhibit opening in three weeks, the Cadillac Collection. I guess we'll just have to go back.

By the way I took many, many photos of cars. These are just a few examples.


No comments:

Post a Comment