Saturday, August 2, 2014

Run, Emily, Run

I signed up to run a 5k.

What was I thinking?
I know what I was thinking, I've been running that distance since last summer. I may as well go for it and make it official. I'll get the sticker to put on the car and maybe even a t-shirt!

It's also for a very good cause. It's to raise money for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy which is the same cause as the .1k we "run". If you click the link above, you'll go to the race page. Once there, click on "Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy" and you can donate directly to them. I don't have a fundraising page. You can send me money if you feel moved. But I'm not doing it to raise money, that's what our team for the .1k is for. This is really just for me to run a 5k. I picked one that means something to our family.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Gulp.

No comments:

Post a Comment