Friday, August 22, 2014

better blog now

I'm enjoying my morning coffee before I enjoy my morning run. Or something like that.

Just last night someone asked me if I enjoy running. I guess I do. I enjoy it more when I'm finished. I enjoy it more when the scale and I agree. I enjoy it more when the humidity level isn't on "soaking". I don't loathe running. I don't have to make myself do it. I get more antsy when I look at my schedule and can't find time to run rather then being relieved that I can't find the time to run. I'm already planning on what I'll do this winter. My choice is an indoor track (bor-ring) or a treadmill (which I do loathe).

Huh, so I guess yes. I like to run. Outside. Rain, snow or shine. I do not like running inside on a treadmill.

Bill told me that the Farmer's Almanac was published yesterday. It is calling for a bitter cold winter with more then normal snow.

It's going to be another long winter. I better adjust my treadmill attitude or live with the consequences.

Or stop baking so many darn delicious cookies.

Ha! That is not going to happen. I may be facing death by treadmill. Has anyone ever died because they were running on a treadmill? I may be the first.

Have I finished my run yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment