Sunday, June 22, 2014

fog burns

Sami and I took a couple of high school students to the beach yesterday.

It's Pure Michigan which means there was a woman at the beach in a fleece. It also means the water temperature was cold enough that the air temp created a fog over the lake.

I put sunscreen on, but either I didn't do a very thorough job or missed some spots because I got sunburnt. Even when it's foggy you can get a sunburn.

Let this be an important lesson to you.

I was sitting under a beach umbrella too.

I'm not sure what happened.

The sun is clearly stronger than fog, sunscreen and a beach umbrella when it comes to my delicate, pale-no-more skin.

I wanted to even out my landscapers tan.

Well, I did that!

I'm thankful that I don't have a sunburn on every part of my body, just my upper chest and thighs. It could have been much, much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment