Tuesday, May 13, 2014

corks and candles

I actually made this on Saturday. I think I saw something like it in a magazine. (I don't need Pinterest…)
We've been saving our corks now for at least eight years. I went through them and picked out the actual cork and ones that weren't ripped.

I've also had this vase for ten or twelve years but haven't ever used it because it's so tall (too tall for the photo). I couldn't reach down in it to light candles. It sat in the basement collecting dust.

Then I saw the cork idea.

I had hoped we had more corks then this to fill it higher. I guess this just means I have to drink more wine.

As I pulled out the corks, I set the plastic ones aside and used those on a glass dish, but I didn't take a picture of it.

I have one other craft that I worked on and I took a picture of it tonight. I'll post that soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment