Friday, January 10, 2014

backwards thanks

I'm very thankful for our snow blower today.
(This was after I had taken a couple of passes. It's the packed snow at the end of the driveway that the plow put there after several passes. It's tough to see in this perspective, but it was higher than my knees.)

Which means I'm thankful for our former neighbors, Nancy and Glenn, from whom it was bought.

Which means I'm thankful for Bill saying to Glenn that he wanted to buy it from them before they moved (which I am not thankful that they moved).

And I'm thankful that it was filled with enough gas for me to clear out the approach.

It took me one hour and 43 minutes (that includes shoveling other areas of the driveway).

Yes, I still like snow! 

I'm also rocking the guns (triceps, biceps, you name it, it's toned).

It's a great workout for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment