Friday, January 17, 2014

All about the numbers

Today is my 999th post.

Wow.

I am a numbers person. I get a kick when the numbers in the checkbook have some kind of pattern. I like catching the clock when it reads 12:13. I watch my odometer on my car too.

This year, my birthday will be 12/13/14.

There will be a party.

Being that this is post #999, I couldn't let it pass without acknowledging it.

That's a lot of writing.

Some of it good, some of it not good.

Hey, I'm not an English major.

The funny part about that fact is that I would probably have the exact same three part-time jobs if I did have an English degree.

On the being thankful note, I am very thankful for peanut butter, chocolate and graham crackers. Put them together (after melting the chocolate very slightly in the toaster oven) and you have a delicious snack. I can't believe I have never thought of that combination before. I like s'mores, but I'm not a fan of a marshmallow that has not been roasted over an open fire. I like peanut butter on graham crackers.

Watch out, it will change your world.

Maybe not, but it really is a great snack. It has every craving; crunchy, chocolatey, salty, sweet, savory… what more could you ask for?


No comments:

Post a Comment