Friday, February 24, 2012

pasta carbonara

We watch "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" on Food Network, frequently. One night we caught an episode where they made pasta carbonara (I linked to the recipe in case you want to make it). Bill exclaimed, "Pasta Carbonara is my favorite!"

This was news to me.

It's good that after thirteen and a half years, there are still things I don't know about him.

Like the fact that pasta carbonara is his favorite.

I don't think I had ever heard of it before that episode...

Thanks to the iPad, I got on my Food Network App and had the recipe in my "recipe box" before the chef had finished making the dish for Guy.

Tonight I made it.

It was easy to make and it was delicious. I can see why it's Bill's favorite. I think it might be one of my favorite pasta dishes now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment