Wednesday, February 29, 2012

the extra day

What to do... What to do...

It's an extra day of the year. Time to do something special.

Well, since it's rainy and cold here, I nixed going to Meijer Gardens. Instead I "celebrated" the extra day with some fast food. It's not every day that I eat fast food anymore. Just special occasions. Like when I have blood drawn. Or Leap Year. (Bill has a funny blog about fast food, you can read that here.)

I'll make a special dinner. We'll have wine. Maybe we'll light the candles and have a fire (in the fireplace). It's almost spring, so we better burn up that wood.

I'll take my walk and do yoga. I'll watch Ellen. I'll dance like no one's watching. And I've been kind to others. It's really just another day.


ps: my biscuits are still amazing! Check out the photo I added to yesterday's post. I'm still doing the happy dance. I may have to bake more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment