Friday, February 17, 2012

free beer and hot wings

If you live in Grand Rapids, or anywhere in the U.S., there is a morning show on the radio called "Free Beer and Hot Wings". I actually don't listen to it. But that's because I don't really listen to the radio. Or the station that it's on. But I think it's syndicated, so pretty much most everyone has probably heard of it (I think).

The title just made me laugh out loud. Not because I find the morning show funny (again, don't listen to it). But because we had our free wings (well I ordered the wings) the other night.

I just sent an email to the other Commissioner who just opened his brew pub, Harmony (remember? I mentioned that too). He missed the first meeting February because that was his opening night. He mentioned there might be some free beer for us Commissioners as an apology. I mean, we can miss meetings, so he doesn't really need to apologize. But free beer sounds good.

Hence the Free Beer and Hot Wings.

We had the hot wings now we're trying to make a date for the free beer.

It was funny to me.

See? I told you I'd have something better to blog about today!

Okay maybe not.

Are you still reading?

I'm finished now.

Wait.

Bueller.

Bueller.

Okay, now I'm done.

(Did you get it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment