Monday, February 20, 2012

chocolate

I bought a new lotion and it smells like chocolate. It is divine. And it makes me want chocolate all day. I have a sweet tooth, specifically when it comes to chocolate. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I bought the lotion. Apparently I had a desire to drive myself bonkers by wearing a chocolate scented lotion.

It smells so good that a child decided to eat it in the store.

That's according to the clerk. I didn't actually witness it. Nor would I attempt that myself. I witnessed a similar scene when I worked at Bath and Body Works and we sold a pumpkin mask.

It was supposed to be all natural and it smelled very much like pumpkin. The girl who tried it didn't get sick, so that's good.

I don't recommend eating body care products.

But you can smear coffee grounds on your thighs. It's supposed to reduce the cellulite. It can't hurt?

I already smell like chocolate...

No comments:

Post a Comment