Thursday, August 2, 2012

another scarf...

I received another beautiful scarf! This one was a thank you for taking care of the flowers while Iain was in Nepal! I walked over to his house three times a week, which totaled a three mile walk. I enjoyed the extra exercise.

The deer enjoyed his flowers. I managed to keep them alive through the drought, but I couldn't stop the deer.

As a thank you, Iain brought me a postcard (another "collection" that I have) and a pashmina scarf. It's an iridescent/lilac color. I am excited because I don't have one in this color! He had no idea when he picked it out how excited I would be. He also told me he had no idea that the Nepal people were known for their Pashmina.

Maybe this is why I like winter so much. I can't wait to wear my new scarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment