Monday, August 13, 2012

it's the 13th

You know what that means!!!

Nancy came to visit!

We went to Meijer Gardens. Then we stopped by Art of the Table, which I have never been to. It's a wonderful store. I could spend hours and loads of money in there.

Then we had lunch at Cherry Street Deli, one of my favorite places to get a sandwich.

We walked around looking at the few shops that were open. Then we headed over to East Grand Rapids and shopped there. We also stopped at Jersey Junction for ice cream.

We headed over to Groskopfs, because it's another fun place to shop. You never know what you'll find.

Burton is closed, so I had to go home a different route. I chose 28th Street. I asked Nancy how she felt about Pier 1, and since she feels the same as I do, we stopped in there and wondered around.

Window shopping was fun! It was just what we both needed.

Even if it wasn't a Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment