Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A lot of fish in the pond

Mom came up to visit. She got here last night and will head back home tomorrow in the early afternoon. Today we went to visit Grandma.

We had a nice time. On our way out of town, we stopped by the cemetery to visit Aunt Beulah's grave and to find Grandpa's grave. We found them and then we also found Grandpa's grandparents, the Geidemann's. It is a very pretty (but small and modest) headstone. I wish I had my camera. Next time I go to Niles I will take it with me.

Not many of you will know this, but we don't spell Geidemann that way anymore. Grandpa's dad dropped the last "n".

That's all.

Oh, in case you were wondering, the title of this post is referring to Shark Week that is currently showing on a tv near you (at least near me).

No comments:

Post a Comment