Sunday, August 19, 2012

scratches, sunburns & spiritual satisfaction

Actually the weekend did not occur in that order.

It was spiritual satisfaction, sunburn and then the scratch. And more spiritual satisfaction thrown in here and there.

I was planning on the spiritual satisfaction.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day and ended up being warmer than I thought it was going to be. I went down to the beach. I took a nice long walk with Katrina and Brent. And somewhere along the way I got the sunburn.

The scratch is a mystery. I discovered it today, after we got home and unpacked. I was finally getting around to cleaning up. Huh, where did that come from? It could have happened at camp. It could have happened while we were packing up the car. It could have happened while we were unloading the car. It could have happened when I picked up Juliette to give her some love.

The three things sum up the weekend nicely. It was a nice time, despite my lack of sleep (it was cold at night, I'm not being a wuss, think mid-40's). It's now time for me to head off to lead the last Girls' Summer Bible study. Ice cream will be involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment