Tuesday, July 1, 2014

road side attractions

Typically when I drive up north, I see interesting things along the road. For instance, yesterday morning I saw a mama duck and little baby ducks crossing the road. I spotted them from far away and slowed down to let them cross.

I've seen wild turkeys.

Yesterday I saw a boat. A small motorboat in the median. The boat was upside down!

How does that happen?

It made me wonder.

On our way back to Heather's house this afternoon we saw Bambi! I don't think I've ever seen a baby deer that had similar spots to Bambi. It was cute.

It's fun to see all the wildlife up there. We've seen a Bald Eagle and it's nest (and now it's young eaglets). We saw a painted turtle. We've seen a Great Blue Heron.

Now I just have to stay awake late enough to see a starry sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment