Thursday, March 29, 2007

What to write about...

Yes, hm, what to write about... Oh I don't know. Maybe Jars of Clay? Sure why not? I'm going to see them tonight in concert. I could probably write a little bit about them.

I was trying to figure out last night, why in the last thirteen or so years, have I NEVER seen them in concert? In high school, they were always performing downtown Indy, and I never thought I had the chance to go see them. Who was going to go with me to see them? Only my camp friends knew of JOC. And the P.K.'s but they were younger then me. I'm pretty sure I wasn't allowed to drive to Indy to see them. So what about college? I have never paid much attention to concerts, and things of that nature. So I only knew that JOC was in town, the day of their concert. So this is why, thirteen or so years after I first began listening to JOC that I am finally going to see them in concert. I'm going with Heather. This is her twelfth time. She is a true, dedicated fan. And a (lifetime) member of their fan club. You go girl!

We've been listening to JOC everyday, all day since Monday. My fav. songs are (not in any particular order):

*
*
*

This is not to say that I don't like all of their songs. I will listen to every single album that I have (which is all of them except for "If I Left The Zoo") over and over, without skipping a single song. These are the songs that I will hit the repeat button, and listen to more then once. 21 out of the 74 that I have. Wait, who am I kidding. I'll listen to all of them, there are no favorites!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Em,

    I wish you soooo much fun tonight! :-)

    Our company moved today and I'm pretty dead (we had to do everything ourselves) so I won't write anymore but go to bed straight away.

    Talk to you soon.

    PS: Oh, and I look forward to that butterfly picture... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! It was so much fun (in case you haven't read my latest blog) :)

    I can't believe you had to move your office. Now you have to move... that's probably not what you wanted to hear, is it?

    ReplyDelete