Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A not-so Irish Anniversary


I still can't believe my parents have been married forty years! Several people mentioned how they don't look old, which I don't think of them as old, but they're my parents. I don't think of Bill's parents as old either. Their generation has taken better care of themselves, and I think as a whole, they look younger.



It was a pretty fun party. Lots of green! (I think we're only a part Irish on my Mom's side of the family, we're mostly German) But on St. Patrick's Day, everyone is Irish!

2 comments:

  1. Your parents look EXACTLY the way they did when I last saw them for your wedding! With the hat, your dad looks a bit like Elton John... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you would agree that they don't look "old"?

    Elton John, look out! That's hilarious. I love it.

    ReplyDelete