Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Butterflies



Bill and I went to Meijer Gardens last Thursday. It's butterfly time! We saw a lot of butterflies. However, they don't pose for pictures, so many of our photos are blurred. But it was fun. They are there until the end of April, if anyone wants to come and visit! (I have a membership, and it's free for one guest)

I got a really great picture of two butterflies, but they were mating... I still may post it! Risque!

We got there at four o'clock, and the gardens closed at five o'clock, so we didn't get to walk around a whole lot. We mostly hung out with the butterflies!

2 comments:

  1. i want to go for free! i love their butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, well Sami, what day do you want to go? My computer crashed, so you and I can go over there whenever you can!

    ReplyDelete