Monday, March 12, 2007

ugh!

I do not like being sick. I have a cold. I'm not stuffy though, so that's nice. I'm very tired. I went to bed last night at 9pm and slept until my alarm went off at 7am. I didn't hear Bill come to bed, I didn't hear Bill get up this morning. I could go back to sleep right now. yuck.

As a result of napping all of yesterday afternoon, I did not get any Chicago pictures ready for my blog. I know, my three adoring fans are waiting with baited breath. Sami is just waiting to add them to her collection! I do promise some pictures of the exciting Chicago trip before the end of the week. I just want to feel better right now.

5 comments:

  1. I don't feel like creating a whole new post to say it's "Daylight Saving Time" not "Daylight Savings Time". You don't saves time. You save time. A pet peeve shared with a radio host that I wanted to clear up. Just like millennium is spelled with two "l"'s and two "n"'s and you can remember that because it's the 2000's. Double it. Okay, that's all for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or rather you're saving time, not savings time. That makes more sense. My apologies for the denseness of my stuffed head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you are sick. Get well soon!

    I so envy you for being able to sleep all night. I slept 4 hours last night, and not even in 1 piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Connie. I feel a little better today. Chiara's not sleepig through the night yet? Only four hours of sleep, I feel sorry for you! You're not still sick are you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. no, Chiara is not sleeping through the night yet. :( I'm LUCKY if she wakes up only twice. I usually feed her and she goes right back to sleep. That night where I only got 4 hours of sleep, she had a tummy ache (I guess). And no, I'm not still sick but I think I just might have caught another cold.

    BTW, she's crawling now and is all over the place... :-) I'm sending a picture to your yahoo account.

    ReplyDelete