Friday, March 9, 2007

I want you to know that I'm back!

Hello Blog! I missed you. It was nice to be away from all the daily pressures. I didn't have to think about anything while I was gone. For those of you who didn't know where I was, I went on a mission trip with the college students from our church. It's their spring break (I don't know why it's so early, it's Michigan) and Sami organized this trip for them. We worked with CSM. We also saw "Wicked" which was pretty good. The music was outstanding, and the set was great. I read the book.... it's nothing like the book. But it was still good. So I hope to get some of my pictures up here pretty soon. But I'm [supposed to be] working. Hopefully at some point over the weekend I'll get something up here other then text. Blah, blah, blah

7 comments:

  1. Well, I for one am glad you are. You constitute 100% of the audience for MY blog. Now I guess I have to go write something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, who knows what happened to my adoring fans while I was away... it seems that they all forgot about us. I did try adding your blog to my profile, but I haven't/can't figure out how to do that...

    Apparently there are people reading, just not commenting. It's no fun if there are no comments. I like Greg's blog. He's got lots of adoring fans....

    ReplyDelete
  3. if my fans are adoring its because most of them are my family and they feel obligated. the rest of them are actually just me under pseudonyms trying to make myself look adored.

    is it working?

    greg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad too that you are back. Last week was boring without new blogs from you. Other than that I just didn't have anything interesting to say the last days. I'm just tired!

    Well, I look forward to seeing your pictures.

    Hey Bill, I like that picture... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so that's your secret, Greg. I wondered how you got so many adoring fans to blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie! I'm glad to hear from you too! Well, check out my new post that I'm going to go write.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I look good slathered in roses.

    ReplyDelete