Friday, November 2, 2012

the light is on in the attic

I went through two boxes that have been in our attic, and in my life, for too long.

I was keeping things like the wall calendar from my senior year of high school.

Sure there are lots of memories that go with it, but it doesn't mean anything to anyone else. Why am I keeping it?

I had a pile for trash, a pile for recycling, a pile for donation and a pile to keep. Oh, and a pile of this-belongs-somewhere-else. Like all the photos I found. Those belong in my photo box.

For the things that meant something to me, I took a picture of it before disposing of it. That means I have more to blog about!

I have many more boxes to go through. Most of those hold knick-knacks. I don't know what I'm going to do with those... leaving them in boxes in the attic doesn't seem like a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment