Friday, November 30, 2012

the fat lady hasn't sung

Do you know what today is?

Yes. It is Friday.

Yes. It is the eve of Advent and I started our Christmas cards.

Yes. It is November 30th.

Yes. It is officially my last day of blogging for another year.

I didn't become famous. I didn't win the lottery. I probably left many of you wishing you could get back the time you spent reading my inane writings. I think some days I bored myself.

No I didn't. I enjoyed what I have written and I have enjoyed looking back and seeing how my writing has grown. I have enjoyed writing about food, projects around the house, trips and everything else.

Don't worry. I'm not going to blog every day for another year. I just can't. There were days when it was just too difficult. Some days there just isn't much to say. I will keep sharing these things as I find they are worth sharing. Don't worry, I'll include pictures too.

Thanks for keeping up with me these last two years. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment