Tuesday, November 13, 2012

my next crochet project

I started a new crochet project today.

I will of course take pictures to post on here once it is finished.

It started out as a scarf. I was trying to use up some yarn. I knew I wasn't going to have enough, but I decided to see how far I could get.

Turns out, not very far.

So I took it out and found something fun to try. It's an Amigurumi. I didn't know what that was either until someone told me about it. Check it out here. Basically they are cute crocheted (or knitted) stuffed animals. 

The kitty and bear that I made were Amigurumi patterns. There are a lot of different websites where you can find patterns. The one I linked to looks a little more complex than the app I have on the iPad. Don't get too excited about what I'm making.

I may have it finished by Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment