Wednesday, December 14, 2011

snowflakes!

I thought of this last year, and meant to to do this earlier. There's still time, so help me out!


This is a picture of the sliding glass door to our backyard.
Sad and lonely, right?

For those of you with children who are old enough to use scissors or color, I would LOVE snowflakes! I think it would be so cool if you could have them draw a snowman or cut out a snowflake. Then mail it to us and I'll hang them on the sliding glass door.

Can you help me out? Will you do it?

And for those of you who don't have kids, or your kids are older... if you want to make a snowflake too, I'll take 'em!

Just in case you didn't know, snowflakes are my favorite. In fact the other day when I was baking cookies I said to Bill, "I need a snowflake cookie cutter!". Yesterday, Pat (a fellow Quotarian) handed me a birthday present. Tied to the outside was a cookie cutter snowflake!!! I was so excited!!

I think it would just be super special to have something from each of your children and my friends. There is no deadline. But I figured it would help you keep the kids busy next week when they're home from school on break!

No comments:

Post a Comment