Tuesday, December 6, 2011

planning my life

I own a planner.

My email account has a calendar that I use. It can even send me text/email reminders which I use often.

I still forget things.

I almost forgot that I was supposed to volunteer Monday morning for JFON. The first email I saw was my reminder. That was helpful.

Then this afternoon, Bill kept asking me if I was going anywhere. I kept telling him no. I'll be gone tomorrow night.

Then I got the reminder for the church conference. Oh right. I am going to that tonight.

Maybe my new year's resolution should be to not forget things. The sad part is that both of these events were not only written down in my planner which sits less than two feet from my face, open on my desk, but they were also in my email calendar. Thank goodness for those reminders. Without them, I might just forget to do everything.

Now, where are those post-its?

No comments:

Post a Comment