Tuesday, November 1, 2011

sweet tooth

Because candy is on the brain and I need something to blog about, here are my favorite and least favorite candies.

Favorite candy
Peppermint patties
Snickers
Cadbury/Swiss chocolate
Twix
Reese's Peanut Butter cups
Reese's Pieces
Peanut M&M's
Sweet Tarts (especially the over-sized ones)

Those are candies I don't turn down if they're sitting out for the taking.

Here is a list of candies I wouldn't eat if I had a craving for sugar like someone with diabetes (that's probably not nice, but I feel as though it's a fair comparison).
Twizzlers
those black and orange candies that only come out at Halloween
Milk Duds
chocolate covered raisins (I know, you were thinking anything with chocolate is on my list, but raisins are not)
I can't think of any more because I don't often sit around thinking about candy I don't like.

On a separate list are candies that I can make; the best, absolute best are turtles. And, thanks to Shannon, the peanut butter melt aways.

I think that's about it for my sweet tooth. Care to share any of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment