Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Picture Day!

As adults this rarely happens. Unless you're a teacher. Or you attend a church and they update the Directory every few years, which is our case.

We've had exactly three professional photos taken of just the two of us. Our engagement photo, our wedding photos and the last church directory photo.

Bill doesn't like having his picture taken.

We've also had our pictures taken professionally at his sister's wedding, my sister's wedding, our friends Amy and Adam's wedding (we were Master and Mistress of Ceremonies, so we got a special photo with the bride & groom), and with the immediate Uebbing family (outside of all the weddings).

That's a total of seven times in eleven years.

I would have our pictures taken a lot more, but alas it's the best I can do to pretty much force him into the church directory photo.

So today is picture day.

I have a zit in the middle of my face (between the eyebrows at the bridge of my nose).

Juliette decided to puke four times early this morning so we didn't get a decent nights sleep and have bags under our eyes.

Did I mention it's picture day?

"Cheese"

No comments:

Post a Comment