Saturday, November 5, 2011

... see it my way

The beginning of that well-known phrase is "Save Time..."

Tonight we fall back. Hooray!

I know I have blogged about this topic before, but can't find that post... and since I'm in the middle of fixing dinner, I don't have the time to go through every single post. At any rate, what I don't understand is why we have Daylight Saving Time? Every time someone talks about it, they don't have anything good to say. Cows don't care what time it is, they still have to be milked.

I think my strong feelings stem from having grown up mostly in Indiana during the non-Daylight Saving Time years.

Those were the good ol' days.

Then they had to go and join the rest of the country and get on DST.

I hope Arizona and Hawaii can be strong and hold on to their roots. Don't do it! It makes no sense.

I mean, sure in the summer if we weren't on DST the sun would rise 5am and set at 8:30pm. But it still wouldn't be dark until 9:30pm.

At least it's fall and we gain our hour back.

Dinner's ready: chicken thighs with Penne and Marinara. It smells delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment