Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas.

But not in the traditional sense. In the everyone-is-out-shopping-and-driving-like-they-have-their-head-shoved-up-their-behinds. You've seen them too, right?

Then there was Meijer... On a typical Tuesday morning, there are usually two or three lanes open. And there's always a line (which is when they typically open the third).

This morning?

All but four lanes were open and the people were three or four deep.

My cashier apologized for not being very fast because they had pulled her from the photo department. She did just fine and was very kind.

Fortunately, I found everything I needed which wasn't very much. I am not making the big dinner. We're going to Diane's house. She's a long-time family friend of the Uebbing's. I'm taking a roasted vegetables dish and a pecan pie.

All this talk about food is making me hungry. It's time for me to go fix our dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment