Thursday, February 8, 2007

the next day

Today, I am listening to Juliette run around the carpet like a crazed lunatic. I wonder if she got into some catnip. Oh! No, she's just playing with a wash cloth that I threw down on the floor. She says, " Mew". Oh, now it's bath time. Would anyone call the men in white coats if I created a blog for her? Probably. Okay, I won't go that far.

The highlight of my morning so far, has been filling the paper tray. Wow! How exciting. What exciting things have you done today?


Later in the day...
I talked to my friend Julie! She's supposed to be stopping by to check this thing out!? We'll see if she makes it here. She could be a frozen popsicle.

Juliette calmed down and is now napping on my lap. The exciting life of a cat.

Did I mention it's snowing again?



5 comments:

  1. hi emily. welcome to the blogosphere. i hope you enjoy it as i have, and find it to be a great way to stay in touch with people. i have really cherished the opportunity to use it as a creative outlet, to share my thoughts and collages and words and prayers and hopes and dreams and silliness and complaints and failures. it has added a level of transparency to my life that i probably really needed. so, it has been a great thing for me. i hope it is for you, as well.

    say hi to bill for me.

    i've got you bookmarked, so i'll be stopping by on most days.

    enjoy,
    greg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is truely a creative outlet. I feel so alone sitting here at my desk... Well, I am alone while I'm working, so it's a great way for me to communicate to my friends (and still work) and not feel all alone. And, not drive Bill crazy with my incessant chatter when he gets home from work.

    I have greatly enjoyed visiting your creative blog! I love the picts of San Diego. Oh warm, glorious sunshine....

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo!!!! blogging! i become slightly stalktastic with sites like these...when i have the internet anyway. i haven't for a few weeks now! glad to hear things are well there. we got six inches of snow. NICE! ok, no more nonsense. love you! A

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should create a site for your cat. Everyone/thing needs its outlet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete