Monday, February 19, 2007

100!

I won't be disillusioned into thinking that 107 individual people have visited my blog, but hitting 100 seems pretty exciting to me! TV shows celebrate when they hit their "100th" episode, so I decided I'd have a little party too! :) Root beer floats, and hmm, well that's all we have. So it's byot (treat) and you can join me in my little barty (blog + party)! Or partog?

Anyway, thank you to the five people who do visit my site whether it's stalker fashion like Adriane, or daily like Connie and Greg. I invite more of you to blog and post comments. You don't know what you're missing! Or maybe you're just too busy to have time to write...?

Chat with you soon!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    I can't make it to your party but I'll be there in my dreams (I'm going to bed now). I've had a tough weekend... :-)

    Thanks for your e-mail, I will try to answer it ASAP.

    Has the snow started to melt? That's the part I hate about snow and winter, you get wet feet the moment you step out the door.

    Talk to you later.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the snow started to melt. It is warmer this week :P yucky

    Yeah, 100! Hey, without you, I wouldn't be there, so thank you! Have a little treat in your office.

    Was the weekend with the in-laws that bad? yikes!

    ReplyDelete