Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday


It's Friday! I am getting to know my ipod.

I finally decided to put a picture of myself on my blog! This is one of my favorites. My friend Julie and I were at Meijer Gardens, and took silly pictures of each other "holding up" this gigantic arch! So here I am with a pained look on my face, it's heavy!

Not much else is going on in Emoly's space.

Juliette loves cheese. Anytime Bill or I get out a package of cheese, she comes running. She'll beg for it and she loves it. She likes sharp Canadian cheddar the best. She's a weird cat.


2 comments:

  1. great picture. but aren't you getting tired of holding that thing up?
    i make a similar face when i'm constipated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's getting pretty heavy. Um, wow, didn't need to know that's the same face you make! lol

    Now I have to figure out how to make that my little picture...?

    ReplyDelete