Wednesday, February 7, 2007

every day

I decided that everyday I will change this post. I will use it to write what is going on, or other random thoughts. Like right now (like most every day) I've had too much coffee! But my friend suggested I drink hot chocolate to stay warm. Usually, while I'm working, my hands get very cold. I am looking for ideas on how to stay warm, or rather how to keep my fingers warm. I was also told to buy those gloves/mittens to wear, I will probably be shopping for a pair of those on Friday! I am wrapped up in a blanket, that helps my legs, but not my frozen digits! Back to the hot chocolate, I only have one packet left... don't worry, it's on the grocery list! Another shopping trip for Friday. Bill is thrilled. He gets to spend his day off shopping. He shouldn't be too disappointed, one of the trips will be to Lowe's. Of course it's to buy new toilet innerds. Our powder room toilet gave up the fight. We aren't sure what happened, but there's no water in the tank. It's not frozen, the sink still works, and the pipes are wrapped in insulation. I'm hoping that the trip to Lowe's will help ease the agony of the other shopping we will be doing. Hey, it's my weekly outing! My last outing was last Friday, to the grocery store. yeah! If it weren't for that weekly outing to the grocery store and Wednesday night Disciple classes, I fear I would be a hermit! At least in the winter. That's my day so far.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Em,

    This is really cool. I get to read what's going on first thing in the morning when I get to the office.

    Why are you so cold, isn't your heating working? You could also start to wear ski underwear!

    Oh, by the way, we're moving in May! It's in the same town. I'll send you an e-mail on this hopefully soon, just too burnt out right now. I guess I will stay home next week, I have had a bad cold for 2 weeks now and it won't go away.

    Have a great day and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Connie,

    No the heat isn't broken, we just keep it at a lower temp. to save money on the gas bill during the winter! (It's set at 67 F) But the windows are all old and not sealed up very well and the curtains are thin, so the heat is not held in the house very well. I'll have to look for ski underwear! This is fun! :)

    ReplyDelete