Tuesday, February 13, 2007

day 62

Tonight is popcorn night and Gilmore Girls. I told Bill I have my little routine for Tuesday night (he's been working most of them since the first of the year), I may have made him feel a little bad, I hope not! Don't be sad Bill, we both agree we need our alone time. You get Wednesday nights, I get Tuesdays. See it all works out in the end!



In case you were wondering, yes, we're supposed to get more snow today! But not as much as they're going to get to the south of us. It'll come our way.


I am baking sugar cookies today, for the after school program tomorrow. I got a call to make some extras, but I had to say no. Why? Because I don't have enough sugar to make any other kind of cookie. Unless someone has a sugar-less cookie recipe. But if you do, keep it to yourself please! I am not a sugar-less cookie kind of girl! :) Unless it's amazing, in that case, you can send it along.


Of course the cookies I'll be baking today will be cutout in heart shapes! I know, it's sappy. I know I'm not alone in thinking that Valentine's Day has become way too commercialized. Any takers? It is always a struggle to come up with a decent present for Bill. And I know he struggles to find something to give me. This year it will be simple. As it should be every year, for everyone.

8 comments:

  1. How are those cookies coming??? I love cookies, who cares what shape they're in! My mom makes a different shape for every season. My college roommates' favorites were always the santas dressed as pumpkins! Have a great Wednesday - see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are those cookies coming??? I love cookies, who cares what shape they're in! My mom makes a different shape for every season. My college roommates' favorites were always the santas dressed as pumpkins! Have a great Wednesday - see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i totally managed to post the comment twice again! i'm a dork

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great Sami! I was all excited, I had posts! Then I read yours, and then I read the 2nd one and thought I was having a stroke! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. (this is just so there are more then four comments)

    The cookies are patiently waiting. I haven't started yet. I'm working. They'll get baked at 4pm. Which couldn't come fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's time to start the cookies!

    Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe you could send some my way too! Now you have 7 comments. I'm going to bed. Good night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It took me 3 hours, to bake the cookies, make the frosting and frost them. But they turned out yummy! There might not be any left to send to you Connie! :) But I'll eat one and think of you!

    ReplyDelete