Wednesday, April 18, 2007

today

What is so special about today that is different from any other day? I don't know. Yesterday was a fun day. I posted on Jars of Clay's blog. Which was great, until I realized that I had forgotten when I post, so does my picture! hehehe I mentioned that Heather will be in Nashville at the Dove Awards and they should look for her. I am very curious to see if they do spot her, and if they recognize her?! I am very excited for her, and am already thinking I'm going to have to volunteer for this next year!

Yesterday was also the return of Gilmore Girls (for those of you who may have missed it, you can keep reading, I'm not going to spoil anything). I did come to a different conclusion then I'd had earlier in the year; I'm fine if Luke and Lorelei get back together and the writers wrap everything up in a nice neat little package. I was angry at the beginning of the year because Amy and Daniel had left, and they were the reason the show was so great. The first few episodes were a little shakey, but I think the actors have helped bring back some of the originality. It's still different, but it's closer to what it was before.

Today is also a Queen day. I still woke up with a Jars song in my head, but then got "I Want To Break Free" stuck in my head, so decided to listen to some Queen. Which brings back a memory of a road trip with Bill. We were on our way back from the midwest to NJ and it was late, we had been driving all day, and Bill was jammin' to Queen. We started discussing how their Greatest Hits album combined with their Classic album would make a great musical, i.e. Tommy.

Of course as soon as Queen is done, it's right back to Jars. My new computer doesn't have speakers, so this is blaring out of the Mac from the other room. I miss Air 1.

I do have pictures from the weekend at Acquire the Fire. I still need to load them onto the other computer, and then there will be a post full of that. It definitely got Heather and I fired up for Sunday School and youth group!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment