Friday, April 20, 2007

The new desk

I would like to point out how accurate the Mac/PC commercials are. I have enjoyed every single one of them. I really like the newest one where the PC is on a cart with several other "PC's" who have all been given a bad diagnostic. They are right on. Not only did my old computer give me a screen of death warning, but the new computer with Vista is driving me nuts! It's true, I'm a Mac girl and proud of it. But I did get a new desk for the new PC, and had fun putting it together, so I thought I'd share the process with you!


the directions

the pieces (not all of them)


almost finished


Enough space to fit an African Village. I seriously don't know what to do with all this workspace!? But for now, I need to go clean up the rest of the office.

4 comments:

  1. love the new desk. ok, so plan on your painting clothes for wednesday, we got about 1/2 the way done. the painting went well, but there is so many things to paint around in the b-room that it took longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo, I am a pro at painting bathrooms. Including the Vine, I have also painted two (former) Boat U.S. bathroom's, a yellow wall behind the P.O.S. in another Boat U.S., a dark room, laundry/bathroom, and a kitchen in a Parsonage, every room inside and the exterior of our old house in T.R., a brick wall in a living room, three Noah's Ark murals (all completely different styles), my parents kitchen... wow. I've done a lot of painting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice desk, did your no good husband help?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, he did. Because I forgot to attach the lovely accent pieces to the bottom before standing it up. I also recall that when we first were married, he built an entire entertainment center and another computer desk all by himself. I did not help!

    ReplyDelete