Monday, April 9, 2007

Next addiction

Now it's back to Harry. Heather and I began the slow count down, by watching H.P. 1 & 2 yesterday. We also ate tons of junk food. It was great! Okay, the food wasn't that bad; mac & cheese (no paprika incident this time), doritoes and guacamole, homemade oreo ice cream (thank you Ben & Jerry's), left over deviled eggs, and cookies. Did I forget anything? Yup! Pizza rolls! Yum! The only reason we didn't watch other H.P. movies, was because ours are still packed somewhere.... and Heather doesn't have three. And I'm sorry, but you can't have a marathon and skip one! Before 5 comes out, we'll have found ours and we'll have a "proper" marathon! All things H.P.

I still haven't received my new computer. It's expected to be delivered tomorrow. Yeah! I ordered a new desk. Both of which I will have to photograph so I can share with all of you! Fun! :)

Speaking of which, I went back to Meijer Gardens with Sami and her daughter Rhea. We had a great time! And we're going again in May when they have the Chocolate exhibit! They don't know what they're getting into, having something like that with us around! I digress, here's the clear wing butterfly, I finally got a good picture of it!

3 comments:

  1. that picture turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great picture! really beautiful.

    now here's what you need to do before 5 comes out in the theater: start on friday morning and watch all of them in order, finishing the fourth one right before you get in your car and head to the theater to watch the new one. that will be a true marathon. that's what we did with lord of the rings: return of the king. we watched like seven hours of dvd and then rushed to the theater for another 3 hours. awesome.

    greg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome. I'm sure Heather will be up for that. Doubtful that Bill will be! He gets enough H.P. at work (all the freaks, standing in line, in costume for HOURS before hand, poor guy, it kinda ruins it for him).

    ReplyDelete