Wednesday, April 11, 2007

No work, more snow, I "heart" my Mac

I realized if I posted a new blog (blogged a new post?) that my Jars of Clay pics, my boys, would no longer be seen on this page. So, I'm fixing that with more pictures from the concert!





I am sitting here, waiting to see if I get another phone call. The first one was to cancel the after school program. They were closing the school early, yes. Due to snow. We have 2-3 inches. Wait, it's April. Yes, and this is Michigan. Good thing I hadn't put away my winter clothes yet. I won't do that until June. You think I'm kidding. I just took a picture to show you.



Yes, I just took this picture from the computer room. Beautiful isn't it? Sarcastic too. Maybe if it were still February! Interesting. Thanks, Global warming, for making spring winter again. All my tulips. They were about to bloom too. Hmph..

1 comment:

  1. we need a little global warming around here...i'm drinking coffee at Panera to make up for the cold snow. the bagel also helped with the warming up process (it was toasted).

    ReplyDelete