Saturday, September 27, 2014

Look What The Cat Dragged In, chapter 17

Maybe I should have kept track of how many animals Atticus has brought home.

I don't know what chapter we're up to.

I've written eight (including this one) specifically tagged with Atticus. We're up to at least chapter eight, but there have been way more animals than that for certain.

We've had birds of all kinds, mice, a rat, and some chipmunks.

We can add rabbit to the list.

There are rabbits that someone has let out of their cages down at the end of our street.

I wondered how long it would be before Atticus caught one. Our neighbor told me about them at the beginning of the summer.

The answer was three months, at least to my knowledge.

I'm very happy to have Bill. I'm also happy that we own a good shovel.

No comments:

Post a Comment