Wednesday, September 24, 2014

curtain call

Alright, so what we have here are the old curtains, the old curtains that are now the new curtains, and the new curtains.

How about pictures to help explain:


This is the office/guest room with the old curtains (which were in our bedroom when we moved into the house, but I took them down and hung them in this room where they have been ever since). 
These are white curtains.

 Here are the new/old curtains. These were what I hung in our bedroom when we first moved in but recently realized they would look good in the office/guest room. These are off-white.

 They're corduroy, I took a close up to give you more detail. The lighting wasn't the best since I was shooting in the evening and this window faces west. 

These are the curtains I purchased to hang in our bedroom. I swore I took a before-photo with the old corduroy curtains, but alas I did not. 

I'm very pleased with the changes. I really like the texture/pattern/color of our new curtains. I also like how the new/old curtains look in the office/guest room.

We're still working on the guest room. We have to finish working on it before I think about curtains/window treatments. There will be an entire post (or two) dedicated to the work on that room. I set the deadline of Thanksgiving. That is a very ambitious deadline.

That's also why I haven't been blogging. I've been busy working. There is a lot of trim to strip in that room.

I just realized I didn't take close-up pictures of the new hardware in the office/guest room… I changed that out. Click on the pictures, you can see them (just not details)!

No comments:

Post a Comment