Thursday, December 6, 2007

We interupt this program....

To share pictures of an important event!

Here I am, hanging an ornament on the tree... You may notice the length of my hair...







My bff Heather O. came with me to the salon. Time for a cut. Here's Heather the stylist, measuring my hair.










After it's washed, she piles it up on my head so I can walk from the sink to the chair without dripping all down my back. But I stopped for the photo op, so I still dripped.









Pippi Longstocking! Look how long it is!!








Heather has carefully measured out two ponytails at 11" each. Here she is hacking away at the second one. Her scissors were way too small to handle such a big job!






Here are my two "rat tails" ready to send to Locks of Love! I think they will go a long way. The weight of them, holy moly, they were heavy. Everyone was coming over to pick them up. No one could believe I was walking around with that much hair on my head! Well, I was.




Here's the new cut! Three years and I can do it again! Thanks for sharing this with me.



I've been talking about this for a few years. If you know someone who can donate their hair, check out this website...

http://locksoflove.org/

Good bye long hair!

4 comments:

  1. Holy crap that is a lot of lost hair. You look so much different, I like it. Alisha got hers cut off too, but it wasn't nearly as long to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Em

    I didn't even realize your hair was that long! But you look really great!

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: You may notice my new login name, as I forgot my password, I'm now using my work google login ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was A LOT of hair!!! It seriously weight a lot! And, yes. It was very long!

    Hey Connie! I did notice your new log-in! :) yeah, now you can post again!!!

    ReplyDelete