Monday, November 4, 2013

All About Soup

I've mentioned that I've been making soup. Fall is soup season. I'm not making that up. Pioneer Woman says so, it must be true. Here's her post about soup.

I thought I had mentioned all the soups I've made so far, but I forgot a few. Let's see how many I can remember. So far this fall I have made:

Ribolita
Creamy Carrot
White Chicken Chili
Creamy Artichoke
Cheesy Potato
Creamy Tomato
Chili Verde
Corn Chowder
Fall Harvest

Hm, I think that's all. One a week since mid-September… That's about right. I'm making Chicken Tortilla soup tomorrow. And PW reminded me of French Onion and Broccoli and Cheese. Bill mentioned that we can go buy ingredients for his chili.

Yup, it's soup season.

This is better (for our health) than pasta season.

Don't worry, that's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment