Monday, October 8, 2007

300!


Yes, it's true. Today is the 300th day that I have been 29. That means only 65 days until my 30th birthday.

Today is:
Leif Erickson Day
World Post Day

I spent the morning in the post office with Sami. We sent out over fifty care packages to the college students and military from our church! There was only one window open, we felt pretty bad for the long line of people behind us. We apologized profusely!!!

I searched for television shows that have aired 300 episodes (knowing that the Simpson's were one of them). All I got besides the Simpson's (aired Feb. 2, 2003) was The Stephen Colbert Report (aired August 17th, 2007). Apparently 300 episodes is a very high achievement. And no one celebrates or brags about it...

If you could do one thing on your birthday, what would you do? (seriously, I am asking because I want the feedback)

6 comments:

  1. I would throw myself a party and get my noise pierced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to guess that you meant nose...? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The answer is nothing at all. And I can make it through 364 other days without ahppy birthday being sung unto me...i can go the final day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED HELP HERE PEOPLE!!! seriously, what would you do on your birthday???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 300th! Ummmmmm...I would, in fantasy-land, have dinner with Bear, Bo, Dan & the gang. And in real-life, I would get a massage. Perhaps I need 27 things for February...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the massage idea. I could always get my ears pierced a second time... or I could get a tattoo!!! I am just wondering what other people would like to do on their birthdays... it's interesting, except for people like Bill who are boring...

    I'm going to start singing Happy Un-birthday to me (from Alice in Wonderland) everyday until my birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete