Monday, July 23, 2007

A new beginning

This is the first official post, sans the Harry Potter counter. I know, some of you aren't sad at all. The rest of us have our noses stuck in the book and are reading whenever and as much as we can. Please don't say anything! Bill and I just started reading last night! This may take us awhile. I will let you know when we've finished. What will I blog about in the meantime? Well, I've been back to Meijer Gardens.. and I've been busy!
This is a dragonfly that was on the flowers right outside our front door. I noticed him while I was watering. He hung around long enough for me to run inside, grab the camera and come back and take several pictures of him. It was windy, so that wasn't easy. This is the Grand Haven lighthouse. I was there on Saturday with our family friends, Chris and Suzanne. I got as red as the lighthouse. We were in the sun a little too long for my fair skin. It's fading now... We also went to the Gerald R. Ford Museum, Meijer Gardens, and Holland.
These are daisy's from a trip to Meijer Gardens back at the end of June when I went with Sami and Rhea.

No comments:

Post a Comment