Friday, July 27, 2007

A big dose of Jars..

After writing that blog the other day, they announced on the radio (I listen to Air1 on-line) that Jars of Clay will be talking with them, [today]. How exciting!!! Heather sent me some "real" photos, for my blog. Thanks Heather!!! These are MUCH better then the dinky ones I found.


Jars at the Dove Awards. Heather, Sami and I just watched it Wednesday night. Heather had managed to get it on tape (all my attempts failed -because the website and cable guide were wrong, well and the station didn't air it when they said they would) so only three months after Heather was there in person did we finally get to experience her 2nd row thrills!



2 comments:

  1. they are a riot. too bad Dan's not there... he's resting his voice for their concert in Cali. tonight... Oh well, three out of four ain't bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last 2 pictures on this posting are from the Kzoo show ; ) They're not mine, but we were still there!!!!

    ReplyDelete