Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy Half Birthday to me


Yes, today is my half birthday. I'm officially 29 1/2. Six months until I turn 30!

I hope that you all will wish me a happy half birthday today! I should celebrate my half birthday with a big party. Seeing as how my birthday is in the dead of winter, and twelve days from Christmas. I love the month of December. But I've never had a pool party, or any kind of outdoor birthday party. Every picture from every birthday, everyone is wearing sweaters and looks about twenty pounds heavier. That could be from the layers of clothing, or from all the holiday goodies they've been eating. Either way, no outdoor parties for me. Maybe I'll start having 1/2 birthday parties so I can enjoy sunshine on my half birthdays! Bill says I can't have a party this year anyways because we're going on the cruise. I tried explaining to him, yes, that's for us. Other people will want to help me celebrate my birthday. Am I right?

So happy 1/2 birthday to me. I celebrated by eating my favorite breakfast: egg & cheese on a croissant. Yum!

I got nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment